Surah Fajr is the 89th Surah of the Quran and it is Present in the Mid of 30th Para in the Quran. Surah Al-Fajr Contains 36 Verses and it is revealed in Makkah. The Word Fajr is an Arabic Word and the meaning of Fajr is “The Dawn” OR “Daybreak”. Fajr in simple meaning is a time when day starts and Daw.
This Surah Begins With the Oath of Four Things, (1)The Dawn, (2)Ten Nights, (3)Even and Odd, (4)The Night When it Passes. All these Pointing to the fact that “Only Change is Permanent”. The main theme if this Surah is the People of Makkah Who Rejected to Believe in the Hereafter. The People Will be rewarded and Punished for their deeds and for the Non-Believers, the days and Nights are the Symbols.
|Surah Name||Surah Al Fajr|
|No of Ayats||30|
Surah Fajr PDF:
Here you can download the COmplete Surah Fajr in PDF Format:
Surah Al-Fajr Read Online:
- By the dawn
- And [by] ten night
- And [by] the even [number] and the odd
- And [by] the night when it passes,
- Is there [not] in [all] that an oath [sufficient] for one of perception?
- Have you not considered how your Lord dealt with ‘Aad –
- [With] Iram – who had lofty pillars,
- The likes of whom had never been created in the land?
- And [with] Thamud, who carved out the rocks in the valley?
- And [with] Pharaoh, owner of the stakes? –
- [All of] whom oppressed within the lands
- And increased therein the corruption.
- So your Lord poured upon them a scourge of punishment.
- Indeed, your Lord is in observation.
- And as for man, when his Lord tries him and [thus] is generous to him and favors him, he says, “My Lord has honored me.”
- But when He tries him and restricts his provision, he says, “My Lord has humiliated me.”
- No! But you do not honor the orphan
- And you do not encourage one another to feed the poor.
- And you consume inheritance, devouring [it] altogether,
- And you love wealth with immense love.
- No! When the earth has been leveled – pounded and crushed –
- And your Lord has come and the angels, rank upon rank,
- And brought [within view], that Day, is Hell – that Day, man will remember, but what good to him will be the remembrance?
- He will say, “Oh, I wish I had sent ahead [some good] for my life.”
- So on that Day, none will punish [as severely] as His punishment,
- And none will bind [as severely] as His binding [of the evildoers].
- [To the righteous it will be said], “O reassured soul,
- Return to your Lord, well-pleased and pleasing [to Him],
- And enter among My [righteous] servants
- And enter My Paradise.”
What are the Benefits of Surah Fajar:
- Reciting Surah Fajar saves a Person from Evils Evil Eyes and the Reciter can Sleep Peacefully in night and it also saves a Person from Sickness
- Reciting this Surah saves a Person from wrath of Allah (SWT) on the Final day of Judgement and Will have a light shining on him
- Reciting this Surah on a regular basis saves a Person from uncertain Circumstances and Situations like Accident etc
- Reciting Surah Fajr Providing a Strenght in the time of Hardship
- Reciting this Surah after Salat Al Fajr will remove a sadness and Sorrow
- Making a Habit of Reciting Surah Al Fajr increases the Rizq of Person
Which Surah to Recite after Fajr?
It is recommended to Recite Surah Fajr after the Fajr Prayers. Also it is recommended to read Surah Fajr in Fajr Namaz.
When was Surah Fajr Revealed?
Surah Fajr Was Revealed in Makkah in 622 CE.