Looking for Surah Baqarah Last two ayats? Here you can read the last two verses of Surah Baqarah online, download in pdf format, read translation and benefits here. These two ayahs are considered very important for muslims and muslims read these ayats in a daily routine. Reciting this surah can brings blessings and reward to muslims. These ayats are located in the 3rd para in Quran and last ayats of Surah e Baqrah.
Here you can download the last 2 ayat of surah al baqarah in pdf format:
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِیْمِ
آمَنَ الرَّسُولُ بِمَا أُنزِلَ إِلَيْهِ مِن رَّبِّهِ وَالْمُؤْمِنُونَ ۚ كُلٌّ آمَنَ بِاللَّهِ وَمَلَائِكَتِهِ وَكُتُبِهِ وَرُسُلِهِ لَا نُفَرِّقُ بَيْنَ أَحَدٍ مِّن رُّسُلِهِ ۚ وَقَالُوا سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا ۖ غُفْرَانَكَ رَبَّنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ(۲۸۵)
لَا يُكَلِّفُ اللَّهُ نَفْسًا إِلَّا وُسْعَهَا ۚ لَهَا مَا كَسَبَتْ وَعَلَيْهَا مَا اكْتَسَبَتْ ۗ رَبَّنَا لَا تُؤَاخِذْنَا إِن نَّسِينَا أَوْ أَخْطَأْنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تَحْمِلْ عَلَيْنَا إِصْرًا كَمَا حَمَلْتَهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِنَا ۚ رَبَّنَا وَلَا تُحَمِّلْنَا مَا لَا طَاقَةَ لَنَا بِهِ ۖ وَاعْفُ عَنَّا وقفہ وَاغْفِرْ لَنَا وقفہ وَارْحَمْنَا وقفہ ۚ أَنتَ مَوْلَانَا فَانصُرْنَا عَلَى الْقَوْمِ الْكَافِرِينَ(۲۸۶)
285: The Messenger has believed in what was revealed to him from his Lord, and [so have] the believers. All of them have believed in Allah and His angels and His books and His messengers, [saying], “We make no distinction between any of His messengers.” And they say, “We hear and we obey. [We seek] Your forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the [final] destination.”
286: Allah does not charge a soul except [with that within] its capacity. It will have [the consequence of] what [good] it has gained, and it will bear [the consequence of] what [evil] it has earned. “Our Lord, do not impose blame upon us if we have forgotten or erred. Our Lord, and lay not upon us a burden like that which You laid upon those before us. Our Lord, and burden us not with that which we have no ability to bear. And pardon us; and forgive us; and have mercy upon us. You are our protector, so give us victory over the disbelieving people.”
Introduction of Surah Al Baqarah:
Surah Al – Baqarah is the 2nd surah of Holy Quran. It is the longest surah of the Quran. This surah Al-Baqarah revealed in Madinah. This surah also contains Ayat-ul-Kursi which is the greatest verse of Holy Quran.
Ruku : 40
The main reason of naming Surah Al-baqarah was an argument between Moses and Israelites. A murder had occurred among the Israelites and they asked the prophet Moses (PBUH) to assist them in identifying the murderer.
Allah revealed that they should sacrifice a cow and Allah will reveal who the murderer is. In Surah Al-Baqarah Allah says us that:
“Only His guidance can lead a person to the light, and if anything other than Him is followed it will inevitably lead to darkness and doom.
Benefits of Surah Al-Baqarah
Everything has a peek and Surah Al-Baqarah is the peak of the Quran.
- A person who recites surah Al-Baqarah at night in his house, then the devil will not enter in his house at night.
- A person who recites Surah Al-Baqarah at day in his house, then devil will not in his house till 3 days.
- Whoever recites 10 verses of Surah Al-Baqarah in his house, he will save from any difficulties. These verses are :
- First four verses of surah Al-Baqarah.
- Ayat –ul-kursi(255)
- The verses(256,257)
- Last three verses of Surah Al-Baqarah.
- The Holy Prophet (PBUH) said, Learn Surah Al-Baqarah, because there is blessing to learning it, and there is sorrow in ignoring it, and sorceresses cannot memorize it.
- Surah Al-Baqarah deals with many issues like creeds, history, law and virtue.
Last Two Verses of Surah e Baqarah:
Reciting the last 2 verses of Surah Al-Baqarah at day is enough for everyone. It describes everything such as prayers, fasting. The recitation of Surah Al-Baqarah brings many blessings and rewards.
Benefits of last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah:
- A person who recites last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah 5 times in morning, the angel of mercy will enter in his home with wealth.
- A person who recites last verses of Surah Al-Baqarah at night, then it is sufficient for him from every danger.
- A person who recites Surah Al-Baqarah 10 times in a day, then anything he dislike will not come close to him or his family.
- If last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah on a mad person he will recover from madness.
- One who recites these ayats will not forget what he has been learnt of the Quran.
- The last two verses of Al-Baqarah are the way of overnight protection from dangers for everyone who recites them before going to sleep.
- If a person recites the Surah Al-Baqarah for a dead person, then this surah will help the dead person for answering the questions in the grave.
What is number of Surah Al-Baqarah in Quran?
Surah Al-Baqarah is the 2nd Surah in Quran.
What is name of Surah Al-Baqarah in English?
The name of Surah Al-Baqarah in English is “the cow.
How many verses in Surah Al-Baqarah?
There are 286 verses in Surah Al-Baqarah.
Which is longest Surah in Quran?
Surah Al-Baqarah is the longest surah in Quran.
What is the importance of last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah?
The holy Prophet (PBUH) said, a person who recites the last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah, these two verses will become sufficient for him.
What did Allah remind us in Surah Al-Baqarah?
Allah reminds us that, He not any Messenger of His- is the One who possesses ultimate power and is the only one who brings guidance and life.
What are the main characters in Surah Al-Baqarah?
God, Adam, Angels, Devil, Children of Israel, Pharaoh; Moses, Muhammad, Ibrahim, Nimrod, Hypocrites, Samuel, Talut, Jalut, Dawood etc.
What are the main topics in Surah Al-Baqarah?
The main topics of this Surah are; Creation, God’s favor on Israelites and their behavior, change of Kiblah, fasting , fighting, Marriage among Idolaters, Drink, Hajj, Divorce, waiting period, Mahr, Story of Ibrahim.
What is the peak of Quran?
The peak of the Quran is Surah Al-Baqarah.
How many types of people discussed in Surah Al-Baqarah?
There are three types of people discussed in this Surah; believers, disbelievers, and hypocrites.
What types of issues deals in Surah Al-Baqarah?
Surah Al-Baqarah deals with a number of issues like creed, history, law and virtue.
What does surah Al-Baqarah teaches us?
Surah Al-Baqarah teaches us about fundamental concepts of islam. For example beliewf in life after death.
Which surah is the protection at night?
The last two verses of Surah Al-Baqarah is the way of overnight protection for everyone from every evil.
Which surah is the summary of the Quran?
Surah Al-Baqarah is the summary of the Holy Quran.