Surah Juma is in Para No 28 in Quran and the 62nd Surah in Qur’an. This Surah has a total of 11 verses. The word Jummah is a weekday, also called “Friday,” which is the most blessed day in a week for Muslims in terms of prayers, and it is also called the king of the week. In this Surah Al-Jumu’ah, Allah has ordered Muslims to gather in a worship place (Mosques) on Friday. When Muslims listen to the voice of the call to prayer, they should shut down all their works and come to the prayer of Juma.
This Surah is Madni surah and it was revealed in Madinah. In Surah Jumma, there are many important lessons like unity or gathering of Muslims each Friday, disadvantages of disunity among Muslim ummah, and relation with Allah.
Surah Juma PDF Download:
Here you can download PDF of Surah Juma with Arabic text. Click on the button below to start downloading:
In this article, we are going to cover Surah Juma benefits, online reading, English translation, and all instructions.
Surah Juma Read Online
Here you can read the complete Surah e Jummah in a slide form.
Surah Al-Jumu’ah Arabic Text:
يُسَبِّحُ لِلَّهِ مَا فِي ٱلسَّمَٰوَٰتِ وَمَا فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِ ٱلۡمَلِكِ ٱلۡقُدُّوسِ ٱلۡعَزِيزِ ٱلۡحَكِيمِ
هُوَ ٱلَّذِي بَعَثَ فِي ٱلۡأُمِّيِّـۧنَ رَسُولٗا مِّنۡهُمۡ يَتۡلُواْ عَلَيۡهِمۡ ءَايَٰتِهِۦ وَيُزَكِّيهِمۡ وَيُعَلِّمُهُمُ ٱلۡكِتَٰبَ وَٱلۡحِكۡمَةَ وَإِن كَانُواْ مِن قَبۡلُ لَفِي ضَلَٰلٖ مُّبِينٖ
وَءَاخَرِينَ مِنۡهُمۡ لَمَّا يَلۡحَقُواْ بِهِمۡۚ وَهُوَ ٱلۡعَزِيزُ ٱلۡحَكِيمُ
ذَٰلِكَ فَضۡلُ ٱللَّهِ يُؤۡتِيهِ مَن يَشَآءُۚ وَٱللَّهُ ذُو ٱلۡفَضۡلِ ٱلۡعَظِيمِ
مَثَلُ ٱلَّذِينَ حُمِّلُواْ ٱلتَّوۡرَىٰةَ ثُمَّ لَمۡ يَحۡمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ ٱلۡحِمَارِ يَحۡمِلُ أَسۡفَارَۢاۚ بِئۡسَ مَثَلُ ٱلۡقَوۡمِ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِـَٔايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِۚ وَٱللَّهُ لَا يَهۡدِي ٱلۡقَوۡمَ ٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ
قُلۡ يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ هَادُوٓاْ إِن زَعَمۡتُمۡ أَنَّكُمۡ أَوۡلِيَآءُ لِلَّهِ مِن دُونِ ٱلنَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُاْ ٱلۡمَوۡتَ إِن كُنتُمۡ صَٰدِقِينَ
وَلَا يَتَمَنَّوۡنَهُۥٓ أَبَدَۢا بِمَا قَدَّمَتۡ أَيۡدِيهِمۡۚ وَٱللَّهُ عَلِيمُۢ بِٱلظَّـٰلِمِينَ
قُلۡ إِنَّ ٱلۡمَوۡتَ ٱلَّذِي تَفِرُّونَ مِنۡهُ فَإِنَّهُۥ مُلَٰقِيكُمۡۖ ثُمَّ تُرَدُّونَ إِلَىٰ عَٰلِمِ ٱلۡغَيۡبِ وَٱلشَّهَٰدَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمۡ تَعۡمَلُونَ
يَـٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوٓاْ إِذَا نُودِيَ لِلصَّلَوٰةِ مِن يَوۡمِ ٱلۡجُمُعَةِ فَٱسۡعَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ ذِكۡرِ ٱللَّهِ وَذَرُواْ ٱلۡبَيۡعَۚ ذَٰلِكُمۡ خَيۡرٞ لَّكُمۡ إِن كُنتُمۡ تَعۡلَمُونَ
فَإِذَا قُضِيَتِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةُ فَٱنتَشِرُواْ فِي ٱلۡأَرۡضِ وَٱبۡتَغُواْ مِن فَضۡلِ ٱللَّهِ وَٱذۡكُرُواْ ٱللَّهَ كَثِيرٗا لَّعَلَّكُمۡ تُفۡلِحُونَ
وَإِذَا رَأَوۡاْ تِجَٰرَةً أَوۡ لَهۡوًا ٱنفَضُّوٓاْ إِلَيۡهَا وَتَرَكُوكَ قَآئِمٗاۚ قُلۡ مَا عِندَ ٱللَّهِ خَيۡرٞ مِّنَ ٱللَّهۡوِ وَمِنَ ٱلتِّجَٰرَةِۚ وَٱللَّهُ خَيۡرُ ٱلرَّـٰزِقِينَ
Surah Juma in English Translation:
- All that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth glorifies Allah, the Holy King, the Mighty, the Wise.
- He is the one who has been sent in the mother who is a messenger from them, they will be attached to them, and he will be blessed with them, and he will teach them and teach them to God.
- And choose others from among them when they catch up with them, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.
- That is the bounty of God. He gives it to whom He wills. And God is the Possessor of Great Bounty.
- The similitude of those who were charged with the (obligations of the) Mosaic Law but who subsequently failed in those (obligations) is that of a donkey that carries huge tomes (but understands them not). Evil is the similitude of people who falsify the Signs of Allah. And Allah guides not people who do wrong.
- Say, O you who are guided, that you claim that you are God’s allies among the people, so wish for us.
- And they will never wish for what their hands have sent forth, and God is Most High for the wrongdoers.
- The Death from which ye flee will truly overtake you: then will be sent back to the Knower of things secret and open: and He will tell you (the truth of) the things that ye did.
- Oh, who is the one who believes, when we want to pray from the day of the group, then seek to mention God, and God bless you.
- So when the prayer is finished, then disperse across the land and seek of God’s bounty, and remember God often that you may be successful.
- And if they saw a trade or for this time, they have exhausted, and you will leave you, say: What is the good of God, and the good of God.
Also Read: Surah Muzammil
What are the Benefits of Surah Jummah:
There are unlimited benefits to reciting surah e Juma, which you should recite daily. Here are some of the advantages:
- On reciting Surah Juma, we seek help from Allah to be concentrated. It can improve concentration and focus on work.
- The person who recites this surah in the morning and evening will save himself from the devil and will forgive his sins.
- Reciting this surah will also save a person from all things that frighten humans.
- Reciting this surah is also beneficial for mental health, and we can build a connection with Allah Almighty. We ask for help from Allah, and it is suitable for mental health as we think there is one who sees and listen to all of our duas
Importance of Jummah Prayer:
Jumah Prayer is important for Muslims. You can imagine the importance of the Jumma prayer that there is a complete surah in the Quran on this topic. Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said a person who prays Jumah and asks anything from Allah, Allah will accept that dua. Also, there are many Hadith on leaving Juma prayer. If a Muslim leaves consecutively 3 Jumas without any issue or problem, his faith will be in danger.