Surah al Muzammil is the seventy-third (73rd) Surah in Quran. Muzammil is the Title of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and the meaning is “wrapped in Garment” In Surah Muzammil, Allah addressed the Holy Prophet to Worship Allah at Night. Remind Allah and make a relation with the Quran.
Surat Al-Muzammil has 20 verses and it is in the second last para (29th) of the Quran with 2 Rukus.
Surah Muzammil PDF Download:
Here You can download the complete Surah Muzammil PDF with clear Arabic text. Always make a habit to recite this beautiful Surah in your daily life.
Surah Muzammil Read Online
If you want Surat Muzammil read online, Here you can read in slides form.
Surah Muzammil in English Translation:
In the name of Allah, the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
- O you who wraps himself [in clothing],
- Arise [to pray] the night, except for a little –
- Half of it – or subtract from it a little
- Or add to it, and recite the Holy Quran with measured recitation.
- Indeed, We will cast upon you a heavy word.
- Indeed, the hours of the night are more effective for concurrence [of heart and tongue] and more suitable for words.
- Indeed, for you by day is prolonged occupation.
- And remember the name of your Lord and devote yourself to Him with [complete] devotion.
- [He is] the Lord of the East and the West; there is no deity except Him, so take Him as Disposer of [your] affairs.
- And be patient over what they say and avoid them with gracious avoidance.
- And leave Me with [the matter of] the deniers, those of ease [in life], and allow them respite a little.
- Indeed, with Us [for them] are shackles and burning fire
- And food that chokes and a painful punishment –
- On the Day the earth and the mountains will convulse and the mountains will become a heap of sand pouring down.
- Indeed, We have sent to you a Messenger as a witness upon you just as We sent to Pharaoh a messenger.
- But Pharaoh disobeyed the messenger, so We seized him with a ruinous seizure.
- Then how can you fear, if you disbelieve, a Day that will make the children white- haired?
- The heaven will break apart therefrom; ever is His promise fulfilled.
- Indeed, this is a reminder, so whoever wills may take to his Lord a way.
- Indeed, your Lord knows, [O Muhammad], that you stand [in prayer] almost two thirds of the night or half of it or a third of it, and [so do] a group of those with you. And Allah determines [the extent of] the night and the day. He has known that you [Muslims] will not be able to do it and has turned to you in forgiveness, so recite what is easy [for you] of the Qur’an. He has known that there will be among you those who are ill and others traveling throughout the land seeking [something] of the bounty of Allah and others fighting for the cause of Allah. So recite what is easy from it and establish prayer and give zakah and loan Allah a goodly loan. And whatever good you put forward for yourselves – you will find it with Allah. It is better and greater in reward. And seek forgiveness of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
What are the Benefits:
Here we are discussing the complete Benefits bellow:
- The person who can’t face difficulty in life recites this Surah on a daily basis. It’s like a light for Muslims.
- It can save you from all types of mental problems
- It will give you a pure version of yourself.
- If you recite this after Isha’s prayers, your heart will be pure and you will die in a pure state of heart.
- If you recite Surah e Muzammil and pray for something, Allah Almighty will accept your prayer and reward you for that thing.
- It will save you from the slavery of people in the existing world.
- Allah Almighty forgives your sins from evil by reciting this surah 100 times
- Those who read this Surah with a pure heart will surely meet with the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
2 thoughts on “Surah Muzammil – Read Online & Full PDF Download”