Salatul Tasbeeh, also known as supplication prayer, is a Sunnah prayer. As the name suggests, this particular prayer involves reciting the tasbih many times, and it is said those who pray Salat ul Tasbeeh this specific way will have many of their sins forgiven.
Salat ut Tasbeeh is a four Raka’at supererogatory prayer (Nafil Salah) performed simultaneously. There is no specific time to attempt this prayer. You can offer at night and day time, except the Makrooh time, like Sunset and Sunrise time. However, it is more beneficial to perform before Dhuhr Prayer.
Salatul Tasbeeh in Arabic Text With English Translation :
سُبحَانَ اللّٰہِ وَالحَمدُ لِلّٰہِ وَلآ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا اللّٰہُ وَاللّٰہُ اَکبَرُ
The Tasbeeh we read in Salatut Tasbeeh is
“Subhanal-Laahi, Walhamdu-Lil Laahi, Walla-Elaaha, Illal-Laahu Wallahu Akbar”
“Glory to be God, Praise to be God, There is no God but ALLAH, ALLAH is the Greatest.”
How to Perform Salatul Tasbih:
- After starting Salah, Recite the tasbeeh 15 times before reciting Surah Fatiha.
- After reciting Surah Fatiha, recite the tasbeeh 10 times.
- In Rukuh, after reciting recommended glorification, recite the tasbeeh 10 times.
- After the completion of Rukuh, repeat tasbih 10 times.
- In Sajda, recite 10 times after reciting the worship.
- After completing the 1st Sajda, in Jalsa, recite the tasbih 10 times.
- Lastly, repeat the tasbih 10 times in a second Sajda.
This way, we will complete the recommended Salat ul Tasbeeh (75) in the first Rak’a. The exact process will be repeated for the next three Rakat. The total of the Tasbeeh in Four Raka’at should be 300 times.
Also Read: Ayat e Karima Benefits
Keeping in Mind Following Steps:
The following steps we should need to keep in mind while praying Salat ul Tasbih:
- Read the tasbeeh in a slow voice.
- Don’t use Tasbih or fingers to count.
- If you missed the Tasbih in any position, cover it in the following situation.
- Count the Tasbeeh by gently pressing the fingers as a reminder.
- Be focused on doing tasbeeh as much as possible.
Salat ul Tasbeeh Benefits:
Salatul Tasbeeh is one of the most beautiful gifts the Holy Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW) gave to his ummah. It will not only erase your sins, but it also helps you build a strong connection with the creator of this Universe, ALLAH Almighty.
Can We Pray Salatul Tasbeeh Everyday?
Prophet MUHAMMAD (SAW) advised offering daily if possible. If not possible, offer once a week on Friday, once a month, once a year, or at least once in a lifetime.